A dyslexic writer laughing at himself ...

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bad Poem 55 Why My Heart Was Born

55_Why My Heart Was Born
Draft_1

You came by the Night,
Wrapped in a ray of moonlight,
Kissed me on the lips,
And my hands touched the black sky,
That is your hair –
                                But when I awoke,
                                My Goddess of the Night was gone.

The heart born in my chest
Born to love –
                                To be yours,
Is lost in the day,
Blinded by the light.

So I carry the Cross on my
Giant shoulder –
                                And think not of tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself.

Now, I think of the Night
Wrapped in a dream of your lust –
                                With my heart born to love,

                                To love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment