A dyslexic writer laughing at himself ...

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bad Poem 56 My Roommates

56_My Roommates
Draft_1

I live with –
                A Witch with a dark smile
And purple hair.
                There is a monster under my bed
Who is too big to be there.
                At Night I hear a Goblin
Racing around with a pill bottle for a rattle.
                                He keeps me up when he sits
                                At the edge of my bed.
                Broken bottles from the Dwarf
Who smoked his mind away the day before.
                A weeping Troll on the balcony
Over the fact the Sun left him.
                There is a Giant at the window
Wishing to get in but he can’t fit.
                But most of all I live
With your Ghost in my empty bed –

                And the Good Book in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment