A dyslexic writer laughing at himself ...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Bad Poem 60 My Car is A Mess

60_My Car is A Mess
Darft_1

Sorry about the mess,
I’m on the go a lot,
                So I eat in my car.

Oh, the bottle?
                Yes, it was beer,
I don’t drink and drive,
Just park on the side of the mountain.

Why?
                To watch the sky,
fall away.

You can’t open that window,
                It won’t come down.

The lock in that door,
                Oh, it’s broken, doesn’t unlock, I think.

The seat,
                It goes back a little but that’s it.

The smell,
                I sometime smoke my soul away,
Just in here, just a little.

Do a lot of people ride with me?
                I guess not, once they see the sticker on the dashboard …
                                Death trap on wheels.

And I speed like a man on fire,
                So no, I drive alone a lot of the time.

It is nice,
                Gives me time to out run my devils.

Look,
                My car is a mess because … well ….
                                My life is a mess.


                 


No comments:

Post a Comment